- Create your own handmade "zine" (think, lil' magazine) on any topic you desire
- Photocopy it 15 - 25 times
- Come to Pressed (750 Gladstone) at 8pm on September 11
- Swap copies with other zinesters over drinks, coffee, sandwiches etc.
- Improve your life immeasurably
The idea here is to get something done in a limited time frame without the second-third-fourth-guessing that accompanies most creative projects. Zines have a rough, ready, handcrafted quality that most other formats lack, and they lend themselves to raw expression. For more information about the nature of zines and this event, check out the Facebook page and/or get in touch with organizers Maxx Critical and JM Francheteau.